Ananya Hospital has been known as the best general medicine hospital in Hyderabad for our sincere approach towards treating myriad ailments. General or Internal medicine is a specialty which deals with all the medical problems of a patient in a holistic manner. We have a team of physicians who have the experience of managing all medical problems both emergency and non-emergencies. Perhaps this is the reason why we are known as the best internal medicine hospital in Hyderabad. In the current healthcare scenario there is a need to listen to patients problems, extract good clinical history and perform a thorough clinical examination of the patients. Consult the best general physician in Hyderabad to resolve any health issue. Our team of physicians approach any clinical problem with such precision and when required they discuss the clinical issues with relevant specialists so that best possible treatment is offered to our patients. Each one has a sub-specialty interest apart from practising general medicine. Some of them have worked abroad and gained valuable clinical experience. We provide comprehensive patient care along with our specialist doctors, the best general medicine doctors in Hyderabad,
and offer thorough patient counselling about their illness and treatment plan. We take care of medical patients with serious problems in the high dependency unit and we also offer our services in the intensive care unit. Our doctors have experience of managing problems related to diabetes and also lung related issues. We provide support services to our oncology patients also. We also perform procedures like pleural aspirations, intercostal drainage tube insertion, ascitic fluid aspiration and lumbar puncture. Our doctors practice evidence based medicine and follow national and international guidelines in the process of treating their patients. They update their knowledge on a regular basis by attending various conferences and workshops. Overall, we are a team of physicians – general medicine doctors in Hyderabad, who enjoy their work and treat every patient problem like a common cold or any serious problem with the same passion and commitment.
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.)
- Care for patients with chronic medical issues (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.)
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Disease prevention and health promotion
- Doctors in this department are trained to care for patients with multi-system diseases. They work closely with specialists, incorporating their advice in developing and implementing a treatment plan for people with more complex medical problems.